Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 1

I slept well last night, got up, fed my daughter and reaslized that she needed to stay home today because she was not feeling well so I sent her back to bed.  Then I had a large glass of water, got my son, handed him off to daddy and went and made my first juice of the day.






I used about 3 cups of dry spinach, half of the lemon, half of the cucumber, and a small thumb size piece of ginger root.  This was the best tasting juice I have made to date!  I LOVED it but next time I will probably add the whole cucumber and half of the apple cause it was a bit too sweet and I don't want all that sugar.

I did drink it slow cause I wanted it to last as long as possible.  But now I have a dentist appointment to go to (oops, forgot about that one).  So I will update later.

Here are my first stats using the wii fit:  I am putting my height in there only this once as a reference to just how tall I am...........and yeah, I'm fat but that is going to change =)


Height 5'7"
Weight 202
BMI 31.70
Butt 46.75in
Stomach 41.5in
Right Thigh 27.5in
Right Bicep 14in

No comments:

Post a Comment