Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 4

Up until around noon it was rough and I came extremely close to cheating.  Again I was really hungry and couldn't stop my hunger from consuming me.  But after a lot of help and support from my fan club aka my friends, I decided to keep truckin on. 

I figured out something very important too, I can't just have a drink then wait 3-4 hours for my next one, that's when I loose my energy and the craving to eat sets in.  So I made a bigger batch of my last two drinks and sipped them throughout the day until it was gone then I just made more.  This got rid of my craving to eat and kept me strong and energized.  I feel like I have finally made this juicing detox my bitch and I feel comfortable continuing. 

Here's today's recipe rundown.........

Morning: 1 orange, 1 orange bell pepper, 2 cups of baby carrots;  This was a great breakfast juice, tasted a lot like orange juice, 4 out of 5 stars
Afternoon: 1 medium cucumber with skin off because of the wax, 2 green apples, 2 cups of spinach;  this was very sweet because of the 2 green apples and you have to constantly keep stirring cause the juice separates but it was still very good to sip, 4 out of 5 stars
Evening:  1 green bell pepper, 2 pears, 1 green apple, 2 celery stalks, 2 carrots;  another good one, guess I was on a roll today......either that or I'm just really starting to get use to the tastes.....it turns out looking like mud but tastes great, 5 out of 5 stars

And hey lookie here I've lost about 6 lbs so far!!!

Weight  195.8 (lost 2lbs from before)
BMI  30.73

No comments:

Post a Comment